One hour private lesson $40
Half hour private lesson $30
One hour group lesson (per rider) $30
Half hour group lesson (per rider) $20
Add $5 to each of the above for using a school horse.
ALL LESSONS NOT CANCELLED WITH A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS NOTICE WILL BE CHARGED FOR MISSED LESSON.
Some of our school horses:
Sugar Blaze (also for sale) Squirt
Some of our school horses are available for our Half Lease Program. Leasing a horse provides an excellent way for potential horse owners to test out what it would be like to have a horse of their own. The horses are available to be used by their lessees on the days they are not used for lessons (3-4 days per week). This would include weekends since we do not teach lessons on the weekends. Some restrictions do apply:
1. Leases are only available to students who are currently taking lessons at Stopek Stables.
2. You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to catch, groom, tack, ride and put away the horse correctly, safely, and without the help of an instructor to qualify to lease.
3. Horses may not leave Stopek Stables property without permission from Karen.
4. Lessees get first dibs on showing their horse at a show. Plus, if you are leasing a horse and take it to a show, you only pay the coaching fee, not the school horse fee, thus saving money!
5. Tack may also be available for lease (if you do not have your own).
6. Leases will be available in one month terms; therefore you do not need to make a long term commitment!
Since you will be only half leasing the horse, you only have to cover half of the horses expenses! Board will be paid by the lessee, but vet bills, farrier bills and insurance will be covered by Stopek Stables. There is no long term commitment required. If you are interested in half leasing a school horse, please discuss this further with Karen.
Copyright 2019 by Stopek Stables
This page last updated on November 16, 2019